<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 01, 2007

千四百十三: & the cycle continues

It is the end of May, (beginning of June) and do you remember what I had predicted last month?

Well. How true it turned out to be. Except this month, the old one is still hanging around and the new one is something that's totally not supposed to happen. I need someone who can listen to me w/o judging me. I want to just spill my guts over everything that's been happening, but I'm afraid of the repercussions of leaks & gossip.

I don't know how it happened, how these things happen to me. These are good people (?), but they all turn out to have one thing or another that makes them wrong. Yesterday I was reminded of the show Lunch Affair. They carry on their lives separately happily despite their everyday affair. I want to repeat, married people should not let people think they are available!!

Like my sister said, my life has become one big Japanese drama. sighz. very troubled. What is with my life and these wrong people?? Even my work trip will not be free from these troubles.

3 Comments:

Blogger Edwin said...

guessed they hoped u would give a swEet smile back and brighten up their day... at least they are not as bad as our shock jocks...

2:25 pm GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

what:s shock jocks??

8:35 am GMT+8  
Blogger Edwin said...

hmm... a shock jock is a DJ that does things that are considered totally unacceptable and unimaginable by some other people.

In any case you din read newspapers recently, they have been rather naughty...

8:55 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.