千四百十： Before I forget...
=>Navy Open House 2007 <- Click for photos!
- Went to Changi Naval base for open house with my cousin today
- got sunburnt in the shape of tube, cos I wore tube
- The cruise on RSS Fearless was very shiok
Happy people on the ship
- Now I know why they enjoy their work
- Went for bowling session at Superbowl marina
- PM was very かっこいい as usual
- Went dinner at Robertson Quay after that, Japanese style Taiwan Dining (abit weird)
- tasted so-so
- turned red (think lobster) further into the dinner. Still red now.
- Had 3 bottles of red wine with PM & colleagues
- at the end of it was フラフラ
- then PM patted me on head and said i was like a little kid (hahaha)
- discussed alot about relationship btw people of a large age gap
- Furukawa-san (ex PM that i only got to know today) sent us back in a cab and paid for everything. (thank you so much!!)
- PMs treated us to the drinks (the bill came up to $183 for 4 people) and we paid $10 each