<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

千四百: The Dentist

I finally went to the dentist to fix the wire that was sticking out of my front teeth today. I thought that I could bear the pain until the next appt on 26th May, but the wire was totally in the way of me brushing my teeth and also the other wires on the other teeth was coming loose cos of this wire. so I rushed to the dentist after work and luckily there was only 1 cute guy waiting for the dentist when I reached. heh. I think he was very surprised that the dentist let me in before him when he came first and had been waiting for a while. hoho. it pays to be friendly to the dentist. But I think it's just that he thought my wire-fixing would take alot less time so he just let me jump in before the next person.

And I was finally able to take a picture of this:
Frank Muller
Franck Muller

I wonder when I will be able to afford this.. Everytime I reach Vivocity, the store has closed and the watches are all taken in and kept in safety, finally I had the chance to take a picture of this on Monday. I want!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Edwin said...

is that watch meant for ladies only?

11:45 pm GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

i think so. it's pink. They have guy's range of watches too

8:45 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.