<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 21, 2010

千九百二十六: Movies

Kungfu Panda 2 is coming soon!

meaning next year I think - probably during School holidays?

I'm happy that i've managed to finally watch some movies this week! During UAT period there weren't many good movies too luckily, so watched RED, Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows, It's a wonderful afterlife, The Housemaid. I have another 2 weeks plus to gorge myself on the theater experience because this is one of the things that I miss the most in Japan. Watching movies in theaters are just too expensive - per movie it's 2500 yen per ticket - nearly S$40! ... thats 4 tickets in Singapore. :(

I think 3 months back in SG is a bit long. I've settled into normalcy, don't really have any cravings for any SG food anymore.. although i'm happily still going for desserts that I know I will miss like almost every week or 2 weeks - eg Koi bubble tea or Red Mango yoghurt or the snow ice at Ion.

DSC_8499blog
Red Mango yoghurt - Berries Galore

I haven't been running regularly and i have to buck up a bit. there's some weird pain behind my right knee from my thigh to calf area, hope that doesn't worsen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.