<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 25, 2010

千九百十六: Tiny Achievements

DSC_5555blog
never wake a sleeping dog..

Almost 28 years old. I don't feel any birthday excitement this year though. Maybe because I'm so entrenched in work for the past month. and will be as well for the next 2 months. Woke up this morning and my mom was in the room and I thought that she was in to wake me for work. I had no idea what day it was, that it was a Saturday, and had to confirm with her before conking out in bed again.

Watched Legend of the Fist last night, remake of a Bruce Lee movie with Donnie Yen (Ip Man) as lead. I thought it would have been better if there was less gore, more kungfu fights, and less Bruce Lee imitation. If it's a remake, is it necessary to imitate Bruce Lee's signature screeches?? the last fight scene was a disappointment, just the lead punching the hell out of the face of the JP general and that's it. -.-

Been trying to improve on animal photos I guess. maybe scenery shots too? humans are so hard to shoot. Thinking if I should get myself a wide-angle lens as a reward for working so hard. :D speaking of achievements, I managed to finally run my personal best longest distance in my life w/o stopping. yay! not a big deal to many i suppose, but 7.5km is definitely very far for me. Going to aim for 10km in a week or 2 hopefully! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.