<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 14, 2010

千九百零七: Run

I'm quite proud of myself for having been able to run daily for the past week (besides wkend). Not very long runs, but at least kept the discipline to go down and run a little more than the day before. I hope I can run 5km continuously w/o stopping by the end of the week!

The activities are here - maps are locked for security purposes (don't want stalkers to see the maps and start following me)
http://runkeeper.com/user/booboogal

Love this runkeeper app by the way, cos it only uses GPS and not data, so basically I can still use this even though I switched off all GPRS data settings.

Trying to revise my french but not really getting anywhere. Am quite tempted to spend alot of money shopping online :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.