<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 24, 2010

千九百零二: Le Pain

I baked bread!

DSC_1125blog

It's nothing spectacular, plain bread in the shape of buns, but quite an achievement considering I haven't touched an oven in years. Ryo saw the effort needed to knead the dough and he was saying if I really want to bake more bread we should get a bread machine instead of tiring myself out. and he probably thinks that after a few times of intense manual kneading I might lose interest in baking bread hahaha. I thought it was pretty calming when kneading the dough though, although the table did become quite a mess but seeing the bread rise & form into buns in the oven was pretty rewarding in itself. I don't really want to eat the bread, but i guess it saves me the money of 8 buns this week. hahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.