<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

千八百九十三: Achievements

Maybe due to the strange 激しい temperature changes, have been feeling a little under the weather. it was >20degrees celsius over the weekend, but it dropped back to 11degrees today. Feverish/coldish headachy since Sunday night and stomach upsets the past few days.

I realise I can't really tell foe from friend these few weeks.

trying to remember what X said about not writing bad stuff here so that i won't remember the unhappiness.

I don't know if I want gaps in my memories.

but towards a happy note - Ryo's work on the IR site for his company has earned them a No. 1 IR site ranking on the Gomez IR Rankings for 2010 :) They were ranked ahead of MNCs like Toshiba & NTT Docomo, so that's quite an achievement!



I haven't had any achievements lately to speak of, but have been doing alot of cards for friends. Hopefully they will like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.