<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 01, 2010

千八百八十八: Exhaustion

Visited Nara with Anna on sunday. Did not get harrassed by the deer (because there were soooo many tourists feeding them)

IMG_6732blog
deer trying to get all the rice crackers in the kid's hands

IMG_6725blog
at world heritage site, Todaiji (東大寺)

IMG_6783blog
outside the temple

Went to watch soccer Gamba Osaka vs SAFFC for AFC. this is actually my first live soccer match in my whole life. I think because it was cold & the audience wasn't that many in number, the atmosphere was only half there. but luckily our seat was like near the goal & can see alot of action closer up. I don't think i will be watching soccer matches much because the stadium is just so out of the way. (1.5 hr from my place.)

{another picture is supposed to be here..}

work exhaustion, & my right eye has has been feeling really painful for the past few days. Finding it very hard to wake up in the morning as well, partly cold & partly really exhausted. working late lately because daytime is so packed with stuff to do. can't use the new work laptop yet cos there isn't a ras card reader with it & I had to order 1 myself in JP.

feeling shitty when i hear pple tell me sightings. "i saw .... yesterday" half torn wishing i was there to see for myself or another part of me just wants to pretend I don't know anything. keep thinking about the good times last year, re-reading email msgs, when everything was so different not even a month ago. & i just feel so helpless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.