<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

千九百十九: Luck

DSC_7090blog.jpg
can you find a 4 leaf clover?


Took this picture in a drain (camera reached into the drain but i didn't) and I realised that there are clovers like everywhere. Is it a weed?! But.. I couldn't find a 4-leaf clover, am now wondering how those pple find enough to make bookmarks and sell them.

so many babies born this week week. Today a colleague had her baby, the day before a junior from my sec sch, last thurs a friend's sister in law. Maybe the hot weather is driving the babies out from the tummies early :p

Very accident prone lately. walked into a glass wall when all my life i've been wondering how people do it. It's apparently quite easy to do that when you are in a hurry, feeling flustered or just not paying attention to where you are going. Luckily the glass didn't break despite the loud bang on the glass when I walked into it, everyone stared in shock, tears started streaming down my face uncontrollably (try hitting your nose and u'll get that effect) and I was super embarrassed. :(

Watched Eat Pray Love, a little draggy towards the end, but I liked the part when she was in Italy the most. Would I be able to just drop everything, go to a foreign land to experience life there for a few months and learn a new language and make friends so easily? I kinda agree with the finding yourself part. and I think it's very hard to do that w/o getting out of the comfort zone. Maybe that's something I should think about doing..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.