<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 28, 2009

千八百十: LIPFES



Trying to win myself some stuff by drinking my fav milk tea (hence the name LIPFES - Lipton Festa?).. as u can see, been drinking alot of milk tea.. but .. all 「残念でした」!

went to the gym yesterday for yoga, it was the kind of stuff Ayaka & I had been doing for hot yoga before so I was quite comfortable with the class' pace. besides touching my toes, which i just can't do, I was able to keep up with the rest of the class, leaving me quite surprised :) still have problems with the tree pose, there's just something wrong with my balancing. partly due to being bow-legged i think, as I can clearly see my legs are not straight in the mirror. (curved...) looking forward to the next class on Saturday!

woke up at 5.30am to cook breakfast this morning, have quite a lot of work so decided to just stay up after Ryo left for Tokyo at 6.30am to finish up work. Ryo's going to be away for 2 days .. at least i can sleep in comfortably tomorrow :)

ok. getting to work..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.