<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 19, 2009

千八百: 新生活

Reached Japan this morning, thanks for coming down to the airport to send me off. the present touched me to tears, will flip through it every time I miss you guys. I want to post up pics of the polaroids but I haven't digitized them yet so maybe later. Shinji & Hiroki spent a final evening after work yesterday tmr with me to get a handcarry luggage at vivo, & I'm glad they did. i thought I had a lot of things to say when I hugged everyone goodbye, to just speak in their ear but in the end i just said "bye bye" .. I wont' forget the advice about kids though.

I think I was missing everyone already, because I had a dream about everyone in the office on the plane. I realised people in business class don't watch tv, no one else was watching the krisworld entertainment and the level of quiet & privacy is super super shiok. (besides having no kids on the plane) I think this is the first time i have felt like I didn't lack entertainment and time actually passed by too fast on the plane.

I reached here, didn't have any trouble with customs that I had thought I would, & I'm now in the new place. we went electronics shopping today, for the essentials first, and bought the fridge, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, ipod speaker alarm clock i've always always wanted, lights for the house, router.. we had to forfeit the tv for later since we had the 15" one and we had spent like >270000yen today already. after that went furniture shopping, bought the basic small table, clothes rack & other toiletries etc.


the night view


super tired now, tmr all the new appliances will come!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I came over from 1950photography and love your wedding pictures!

Wishing you all the best for your life in Japan with your dearest one. :)

Could I ask, which bridal shop did you go to or did you DIY all these yourself? You look gorgeous and so happily radiant!

- LP

6:45 pm GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

Hi LP,

Thanks!
If you mean the studio & outdoor prewedding photography, I went to La Belle Couture at Tanjong Pagar and took up their package of photography & gowns.

The rest of the wedding (wedding favours/ invitations etc) I DIY-ed most of it with the help of colleagues & friends :D

If you need any tips, let me know!

10:45 am GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks sweetie, the photos really turn out marvellous! I will ask if i need any tips, thanks in advance! :)

LP

12:18 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.