<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

千八百零九: Kitchen Talk

I was looking around for a container to place rice in, for the kitchen and this is what's used in Japan apparently :
IMG_9404cp

There are 10kg containers as well.. but there's only 2 of us. 5Kg of rice lasts about 1 month + for 2 of us.

Cooked mentaiko pasta with squid for him this morning:
IMG_9406cp
明太子とイカパスタ

I realised he would only complain if there is a lack of taste & never when the taste is stronger (which is understandable because i've seen the amt of sugar his mom added into a simple omelette...) I tried the pasta myself this morning & thought it was a little salty but he said it was delicious so i'll take his word for it.

went to the gym yesterday to run because i missed the yoga class by getting some last minute work just when i was about to leave the house. I perspire alot, I don't see other girls perspiring much?? a 20 min run drenches me but everyone else seems so cool & composed.. :S how embarrassing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.