<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 23, 2007

千五百六十六: ETF

I realise I have to seriously think about investments liao. Went to this investment talk with Akane, and its really time to think about my finances more seriously. I have the expenses part down quite well but the higher income part I have to plan and act upon.

and tomorrow will be a busy day. heard a super super delicious rumour about a star in town, wonder if its true. but as a true fan, I'll be hiding out and waiting for his appearance if it happens to be true. I believe that if I want something bad enough, I will be able to get it somehow.

mosaic class and then house party at Go-san's place. probably sleeping over?

Saturday is maybe lunch and movie with a fren, then dinner with the fashion show people. Sunday has to be study day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.