<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 22, 2007

千五百六十五: Bee Movie



Hilarious movie! Spoilt by the fact that the GV theater we were in PS was having some sound system problem, but at least we received another free ticket in return.

Something made me really pissed off and it was just "click" and i told the person we're not friends anymore. Firstly i made the effort to ask the person to join me in a movie I thought was gd and he said he didnt want to watch cos its a cartoon. AND. he goes to watch it anyway cos someone with a free ticket asked him to go. so my asking had to come with a free ticket?? kinda hypocritical, don't you think? Anyway, things i found meaningful and need to do like mooncake shopping etc was always rejected or pushed away with excuses. and then I'm called petty or oversensitive when I get mad. Who wouldn't? Don't tell me you're not going to do something with me for some dumb reason when you will still do it with other people when it benefits u. But heck it, since we are not frens anymore, I wont bother to go on telling this person why I am not going to be in this supposed friendship anymore. When I pointed out what I was mad at, since he insisted that he was "such a person", then sorry lor, I dun wan to be friends with "such a person". its like you are insisting you are a hypocrite and want to remain one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.