<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 12, 2006

千二百四十三: Mediocre Plans

I think I can forget about the upcoming interview. Suayz.

I emailed them to ask when it would be and there was no reply. In this situation, it would probably be safe to assume that I should book my air tix next week already. given that its already middle of November next week. I'll just take up Hawx's offer on being a full-time tutor next year bah. ah well.

I re-watched Beautiful Life yesterday, and it still managed to move me to tears. The ending is sooooo sad!! (T.T)

The course is going to start on 1st Dec. I haven't got the letter of confirmation yet, but I don't think there'll be a problem there. I want to do something i'm interested in for a change!! People keep asking me, you got computing degree, IT should be ez to find job now, but I dun wan to do IT! I can't program, I dun want to do anithing related to IT unless its in a game company so yah, I was stupid and made a mistake in taking Computing ok?!

argh. I'm still very young, I am sure I can do something right still.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, are you interested in tutoring my brother?

Double maths.. Current secondary 2, next year sec 3.

What are your rates?

3:02 pm GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

hee hee, I've arranged with you le.

5:40 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.