<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 28, 2011

千九百四十一: Flu

DSC_3959blog
white plum blossoms

Alone for this week - Ryo was back for a day on Saturday after Tokyo and left for NY on Sunday morning 6am? :s

Yesterday felt like the longest day I ever had to spend by myself. After Ryo left, I went to Shinsaibashi to join the Nike Run Club's run, which is held twice a month. It was around 7km but with the people around, some runners started chatting with me while running, it actually didn't feel that long. Plus we weren't running that fast to begin with as I was having some weird pains on the outside of my left thigh/knee. will definitely join the next run again :)

Last week is kinda blank in my head, I can't really remember what I did. Last weekend I ate french food & went to NakazakiCho. Sunday was some work thing at Shinsaibashi for Ryo Work work work for the first 4 days, went to buy my macro lens on Friday and ate Ippudo Ramen, Saturday was just french class and lunch and then just hanging out at Starbucks. Ryo went off around 6am on Sunday, I went to the Nike Run Club at around 7.30am, then came back for a shower and change before I went to take pictures of plum blossoms (梅 ume) at Sumaura park.

The view from the top of the mountain at Sumaura Park was breathtaking, but it would have been nice to have had someone to share it with. I saw some couples, both young and old, sitting on the benches taking in the view, taking a breather from the climb and was feeling a little sorry that no one will ever be seeing this view with me (because I am never going there again). There was a teen who had jogged up (from his jogging attire and towel) who was taking a rest there as well, our eyes met, and I thought he wanted to say something, but I wasn't really in the mood to chat with anyone, so I just looked away and moved on. He was quite cute though ...

Got flu or some sort of flu that results in a stuffy nose, hope it gets better by the end of this week. Looking forward to seeing the girls from Tokyo this weekend :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! My name is Gontse Kunupi and I'm a photographer. I think your work is very interesting, The eye is quickly guided to the focal point. The sharp focuses and lots of attantion on the colour makes the image come alive.
Very Nice work.

Gontse Kunupi
monkeyhand.blogspot.com

10:24 pm GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

Hi Gontse,
Thanks for your comments :)

8:43 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.