<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 28, 2008

千六百三十八: Sim City 2 DS

got the game into my DS today, hooked onto it almost immediately. maybe it's just me, but the game is quite time consuming.

bad day today.

sleepy and just felt like everything went against me.

the only person I really wanted to be out with was the only person i was avoiding as well.

fck everything.

was contemplating quitting.

to change the environment so that i don't need to feel this shit everyday.

can I use the sexual harrassment card? because, by right, its true. why should I be the one to suffer when I was the victim? it would cost people their jobs, but do I really care? or should I say, why should I care? why should I quit when I can force the person to leave instead?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.