<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

千四百八十四: Mood Swings

I wake up feeling so exhausted these few days I barely have the energy to do anything and just go around with a head that's spinning inside. I don't know why, is it because of nightmares, cos I don't remember if I dreamt of anything these few nights which really shows how tired I am cos I usually remember my dreams vividly.

I better remember to copy the last guidebook and return to the library the books this weekend.

I saw Mr B in the office cafe this afternoon and I had to remove the newspapers from his table in order to read them. Then I sat on the same bench but on the other end to read the papers and I got to enjoy his presence nearby for the next 30 minutes or so. :D some small indulgence in the office to cheer myself up. he is the same age as Andy!! why did he get married so early!?! hmm.. what if he was actually just 2 or 3 years my senior in NUS? (if he was from NUS) maybe we did bump into each other before!! wahaha. my imagination is too active.

Suddenly heard this song 月亮代表誰的心 in my iTunes and I can remember the time i fell in love with the song and the person who influenced me to listen to 陶吉吉。The song always brings tears to my eyes, especially since I can visualise the MTV and I thought it was a very very sad clip. I still think it's a very sad song but the past is the past and at least we are still friends now.

月亮代表誰的心
作詞:孫儀/陶吉吉/娃娃 
作曲:翁清溪/陶吉吉 
編曲:陶吉吉

都怪那晚的月光 浪漫的讓人心慌
其實原來沒有怎樣 只是夜有一點涼 愛忽然難捨難放

彎彎月亮在天上 看我們愛的癡狂
什麼誓言都不要講 我的吻在你肩膀 在你耳邊輕輕唱

你問我愛你有多深 我愛你有幾分
我的情也真 我的愛也那麼真 月亮代表我的心 oh yeah

圓圓月亮在天上 看人們聚散無常
一個人在街上遊蕩 愛恨心裡已兩茫茫 yeah 我沒有想像堅強

初一十五的月亮(有些憂傷) 天天變的不一樣(在你臉上)
原來所謂地久天長 也只是誤會一場 那首歌我慢慢唱

你問我愛你有多深 我愛你有幾分
我的情不移 我的愛也不會變 月亮代表我的心 oh yeah
輕輕的一個吻(輕輕baby just a little kiss)曾經打動你的心(打動你的心)
深深的一段情(一段情) 成了回憶到如今(從此我會永遠思念)

我問你愛我有多深 你愛我有幾分
你去想一想 你去看一看 月亮代表誰的心
月亮代表誰的心 月亮代表誰的心

Good night all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Edwin said...

wondering if he still stays in Hougang...?

11:08 am GMT+8  
Blogger Edwin said...

how cum ur reply ended up in my email one ahh?

6:05 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.