<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

千四百八十三: 溜め息

The list:
  1. Register for JLPT 1 exam by next week
  2. Change some S$ to Thai Baht
  3. Reach work by 8am on Monday and Tuesday.
  4. MSE GateKeeping Manual!
  5. Prepare list of things to followup.
  6. Excel my funds
  7. Go to the bank on Tuesday evening 6.30pm
  8. Prepare Ryo's stuff
  9. Sign off UAT Plan tomorrow?
  10. Prepare Status Sheet & Folders for UAT next week
I was swamped by Explore questions today. I was actually thinking that this tool is quite alright until this week. I dunno why I was bombarded with so many things when Akane isn't around. :S

I think I woke up on the wrong side of bed today. From morning after I woke up, I was so snappy and tense and skittish and everything rubbed me the wrong way. I just felt irritated by everything and everyone (its not PMS btw..) Was pissed off by every little thing that went wrong and felt very blur the whole day too. :( Will be glad when I finally can go to work at the normal hours tomorrow.

The investment plan has finally been settled, and I guess the only bonus is that I receive 1 month's waiver of the premium due to me being a cardmember. & paying by yearly mode saves me quite a bit of $$. I must remember to put aside the amount of $$ monthly nevertheless.

I am so tired of work and I can't wait for my hugs next week to take away the blues.

4 Comments:

Blogger Edwin said...

I thot u already finished the exams liao? How come must do again one?

7:26 pm GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

what exams?!

7:40 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Edwin said...

well...you listed down "JLPT 1" exam

8:26 pm GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

oh i also mentioned before that I failed the exam last year?

11:36 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.