<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

千四百七十六: DQM: Joker

Citibank is really efficient!

Today I received my cheque book from the step-up account, when I only opened the account last Friday! So my strategy would be not to touch this account too much initially, to earn the interest, and then only when it has the 2 percent interest, then start paying the bills from it.

I'm now hooked on Dragon Quest Monsters : Joker. It's sorta like Pokemon, you catch and rear monsters, by making them fight for you to level them up and & then cross breeding them to get new breeds. pretty cool huh. I'm still only at the beginning (no telling how long my patience & interest will last), and the 3D moving of the character is giving me a headache on buses. I can read / play games but to maneuver in 3D games even on stationary land makes my stomach turn. :S

Researching on the next holiday destination, probably Taiwan or Australia! :D Instead of meeting Ryo in Japan, I guess meeting up somewhere else to travel makes more sense. so excited!! It sounds like a lot of travelling in the next few months, but actually it's not, cos if I'm not travelling I'll just be going Osaka and we'll be zobo-ing in the weekly mansion and doing very normal stuff like shopping and me cooking meals for him. lol. I don't mind that, cos I actually am good at doing the housewife thing, but since we need to spend the money on the air tix anyway.. I guess he feels like he wants to travel abit too.

:D

6 Comments:

Blogger Edwin said...

play Resident Evil 5

7:14 am GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

I don't like zombie games..

8:56 am GMT+8  
Blogger Edwin said...

its not zombie anymore, at least what the trailer shows.

9:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

well i have neither xbox 360 nor ps3 to try it as well

9:11 am GMT+8  
Blogger Edwin said...

its not out yet though, but its by capcom...

9:53 am GMT+8  
Blogger Edwin said...

it might be scarier than zombies coz zombies have skin color that doesnt blend well with the darkness, but this time their skin color is erm... quite devoid.

10:01 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.