<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

千四百七十: Plans

finally the system problem has been solved, but not after going through some big hooha. Once again I only had time to really work after 3pm, time flies when you are bombarded with system issues everywhere.

I haven't started planning at all for the Thai trip, which is very unlike me. Even now, every trip i make to Japan I actually plan what I'm going to do and where I'm going to go. Maybe cos the impression of Bangkok is just shopping and shopping and I really have no idea what attraction I want to see. (what is famous in Thailand??)

I am still thinking about the Espirit Men's style black cardigan (m-sized UK/US) but it costs $89.90. which is really crazy and totally not worth it but looks super good on me. I wonder if anyone will get it for me for my birthday, which is just in September (coming soon!!).. hmmm...

23 more days i think, after tomorrow. I have to get a medium-sized suitcase also..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.