<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 12, 2007

千四百八十一: 翼の折れた天使たち

I finally succumbed to Crunchyroll.com today and I managed to complete season 2 of 翼の折れた天使たち. It's 4 episodes about 4 separate girls who have fallen into bad times or are in a bad state morally, mentally, emotionally. Very sad stories, but the ending is always about them finding the right way again. I can't wait for season 3.

I went to the dentist this morning to fix a wire that came loose and then went to my dad's office to fix the anti-virus definitions for his PC. Ended up fixing his Outlook settings, and also teaching him how to use his new phone as well.

Came back and manage to do some studying, then watched the drama and wrote cheques for my mum again. watching the whole season 2 took up the whole afternoon.

Went to Al-ameen for prata after dinner with J, after getting some prata craving from those makan shows on TV. I'm feeling super filled up right now, think I overate a little with the pratas and the fried ice cream.

& I got so many pimples these few days!! on my neck right in the middle, and on my chin. argh!!!
ok I gotta remember to go to the bank next tue evening to get my account details and stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.