<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 18, 2007

千四百八十七: 花火

We had a birthday celebration for QQ & Jamie today.

Jamie, me, QQ, Suki
4 girls

It just so happened that they chose to eat at Esplanade which had a great view of the fireworks and we came out at about 9pm to watch it.

IMG_4313
boom!

Not bad, but a pity the esplanade had too many trees which were obstructing the view we had. More Fireworks pictures at flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexxis/sets/72157601502078944/

I have to sleep liao. dozing off.

& yH visited in my office today to pass me the Lonely Planet guide. so cool! he came in for some coffee in the apoc cafe and we just sat there & chit chat. :D he is the first person that i have shown the office so far..

1 Comments:

Blogger Edwin said...

Hmm I wonder why the specular intensities make the faces seemed more greasy in the 1st photo...

8:42 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.