<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 03, 2007

千四百十六: Affairs

I took a long nap today to try to sleep away the lethargy and the feelings of heartache. I'm counting down to July 9th. Double significance to the day, where I would have finished 1 year of my bond and also the start to a week of short-lived happiness. I feel like I've lost all motivation to do anything useful. I'll be flying on 9th to the States for the first time but I don't feel excited anymore.

I wish I could just throw away all these feelings of despair and just forget everything for a while.

5 Comments:

Blogger Edwin said...

you should try to feel excited to see the 'coffee table' lah....

8:39 pm GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

i really don't know what you are talking about.

9:05 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Edwin said...

its also called 'ms surface'... or maybe u have seen it liao hahaha....

9:09 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have faith in fate..........

10:44 am GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

thank you for your encouragement.

10:59 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.