<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

千五百七十四: Jet Lag

I'm suffering from jet lag. :S

Maybe its just lack of sleep ??

yesterday afternoon during the workshop, i just felt a wave of fatigue and then nothing could make my eyes open. I tried hard to stay awake, but just kept nodding off.

Breakfast today at the staff cafeteria, wonderful sushi roll there (as in pretty edible) but $2.50 for a bottle of Kagome vegetable juice. luckily everything is claimable. and they block the hotel stay from my card le!! grr. S$2116.66. luckily I asked for a credit limit increase.. & i think my afternoon sleep is due to me trying to digest my lunch. keke. sianz... i must eat less tomorrw? but i didn't eat alot, just normal rice and curry.

ok heading to Bellevue square for dinner now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.