<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 21, 2007

千五百四十: Osaka Photos

hmm I didn't realise I didn't share the link to my osaka photos here at all, so here it is:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexxis/sets/72157602289812523/

Paiseh!!

btw, this is the cup ramen we designed ourselves:
cup noodles design

I don't know what happened, but yesterday I just slept and slept. I went to bed early on friday nite, woke up at about 11am on saturday, had lunch, and had a bit of a cold so I popped a flu tablet, felt drowsy at about 2pm so I went for a nap until 6pm. woke up very groggy, but went for dinner with my parents and supermarket for grocery shopping, then came home, skyped with Ryo for about an hour b4 I went to bed at about 12plus midnite again. :S then i woke up at about 11am again today, not feeling that rested still, probably i need quite a bit of sleep still?? argh, I wonder when this sleepy phase will end. I think its due to the lack of food, no food = no energy. Can't really eat due to the pain in the gums and the ulcers, so probably that contributes to the lack of energy also. sighz.

1 Comments:

Blogger Edwin said...

drink more energy drinks bah

1:35 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.