<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 15, 2007

千五百三十六: Instant Ramen Museum

I'm now at KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) waiting for the
connection flight back to Singapore having just landed from the flight
from Osaka. I parted ways with Ryo this morning at Imazu station so
that I could take the Hankyu train to Nishinomiya to ride the Limo bus
and I'm glad i took the bus from there. The bus was nearly full at my
boarding point, The wireless internet service sucks here by the way.
Its so slow and I can't log into msn on my own PC etc.

Anyway, we went to the Ramen museum on Sunday morning after we dragged
ourselves out of bed and its so cool there!! best of all is that its
free entry, so we spent the money creating our own cup noodles. ;D
After that, we headed to the Midosuji parade, one of the best
performances I saw was the Primary school students' unicycle
performance. and the cheerleaders. they were so brave lor!! doing the
jumps and the pyramids for the 2km parade.

I can't link to the photos right now, (blogging from gmail) so here's the link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexxis/1569804436/

so i'm now waiting for my flight to sg in another hour half.. so
boring to fly alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.