<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

千四百九十五: day 2 in Krabi

The breakfast here is definitely not better than Century Park Hotel in Bangkok. I bumped into a Secondary sch friend I haven't met since sec 4. So weird, to have not bumped into the person in sg for sooo many years and to bump into each other here in Krabi at the same resort out of so many.

We went to explore the town area around the resort yesterday. There is a 7-11 nearby, near a macs, and it was comforting to see familiar shops around. we had a full body thai massage near the resort along the beach stretch for 200baht, it felt good! maybe I'll go back for a head/face massage soon. Taxis are exhorbitant, they always try to negotiate, esp to the airport or from the airport, its so tiring to negotiate. My luggage was overweight yesterday, i dunno how i added 4 kg to the bag since i came when I hardly bought anything. maybe its the air.

And I've been mistaken for a Thai ever since yesterday afternoon everywhere I went, the airport, the taxi, the massage place, the restaurant and I'll look blank while they speak to me in Thai and finally they will ask, where are u from? and I'll say Singapore then comprehension dawns on them. :S must be the tan getting darker that caused it.

ok pool relaxing today and then Ko Phi Phi tomorrow. :D finally going to see the beach in The Beach!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Edwin said...

ur recent photos veri nicely taken!

8:50 pm GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

thanks :)

1:44 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.