<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 07, 2007

千四百二十: Beads

We had a beads accessories class held by Yoshioka-san today and I made my very first accessory all by myself!

Beaded handphone strap
Beaded handphone strap

Not bad right? I think I'll try my hand at this as a new hobby from now on. (^-^)

This was the highlight of the day. I was not looking at my boss the whole day, eyes too swollen from all the crying last night, and in the class there was some example of vacation being cancelled due to work and the trainer did not know he had hit a sore point when he used my name in the example and it was all I could do to stop myself from bawling and maintain a fake smile on my face while the other people who knew were giving me sympathetic looks.

I think my work quality went down the past few weeks, esp with all these tension and friction at work. I feel damn unhappy about the way she is inconsistent about what she wants and there is still tomorrow the 1-1 session which i feel is redundant. i have nothing to say and I don't want to look at her.

Anyway, I'll stop thinking about her. Spoil my day. But its really been a sucky week.

5 Comments:

Blogger Edwin said...

not bad ahh. office hour still can do beading...

9:02 am GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

the beading class was after work in the evening.

9:40 am GMT+8  
Blogger Edwin said...

mebbe coz its female bozz. male bozz might treat u betta.

10:43 pm GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

maybe? but not really either.

12:58 am GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sayang.

8:14 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.