<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 05, 2006

1094: woolly mind.

my brain feels like wool today.

i still have my flu and i have a headache and this is the first day i managed to sit through work feeling so giddy and a bit nauseaus. i was very tempted to just go back at lunch but i wanted to eat lunch with my fav team leader who was here today. and got myself invited to dinner during lunch. muahaha. which i should actually skip because i am feeling really woozy but i crave human company more than i care bout my health. (-.-)

but i havent seen ryo yet. he on bizness trip all the time. haiz. damn sian.

only 1 month left. i better start preparing to move my stuff back. i hope my wildest hope comes true though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.