<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 28, 2007

千五百八十二:お疲れ様でした。

Finally end of the calendar year is here and I'm able to fly off on a plane to see Ryo again today. This is the most tiring month of the whole year, having flew to Seattle and then gone to KL and then having to pack to go Osaka again today. I think the more time u spend on a plane per trip, the more you age. the travelling back and forth in time on the US trip really took alot both in mentally and physically. with the biological all screwed up and the jet lag and stuff, and then starting work straightaway the day after i land was really super super tiring.

Anyway. I received 2 mini tubes of handcreams , one from Crabtree and Evelyn, the other from L'Occitane. tried the C&E one, it feels good but only for a short while, like if i apply in the morning, in the afternoon my hand feels dry again. so weird. I haven't tried the L'Occitane one, but I think i'll bring Ryo's to use on the plane and save this for something else. or some other time.

am in a holiday mood liao. and there's nothing to do at work as well. feeling pretty bored. zzzz. maybe i'll clean up my desk in preparation for the new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.