<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 01, 2007

千四百九十九: Packing

It's not fair that the weather is so good these 2 days!!

Yesterday I baked myself at the pool the whole day, then I went to get myself a facial treatment at the hotel's spa (The Villa Spa) and it felt soooo shiok. I haven't done a facial in months ad I dunno whether she really cleaned up my pores but the face massaging was really super relaxing. Then I did a foot scrub too, as there was a discount for hotel guests. :D

The beach became more and more beautiful..
Ao Nang Beach during Sunset
Monday evening

IMG_4883
Friday afternoon


The sky is just so blue. I had a very very good week here. I'll definitely come back here if I have the chance to with Ryo again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.