<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 12, 2007

千三百七十: The Time Traveller's Wife


Currently reading this book, The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffeneger.

I'm at the part where Clare (the main character aka the wife) is in high school, after she got her driving licence. Henry, the husband had just helped her settle a date that went wrong.

The book is interesting, the parts where Henry goes into the past and talks to young Clare is heartwarming. Kinda romantic in a way, knowing that this guy who comes from the future is your husband and that you do survive to be married to him despite your recklessness. I don't really know if Henry travels through time due to a terminal illness or just a normal illness, but I think I just want to find out as I read along.

Some other happenings, I finally got my employees gate pass! yay! after 3 months! and i just passed 10 months of my bond period, another 1 year 2 months to go. wheee!!

today i went to work despite my throbbing head, but I think work helped a little. Felt a little better in the afternoon, but can't keep my eyes open now le..Tomorrow is work at home day but it doesnt apply to us. how shitty is that? its almost like declaring a free holiday for everyone except us. worked till 10.30pm tonight, managed to complete all that I wanted to do. nitez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.