<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 01, 2007

千三百六十一: 派遣の品格

this drama made me damn pissed off at my boss. no wonder I'm being paid peanuts. cos the Japanese treat contract staff like monkeys. the 正社員 , permanent employees are the elites, while the contract staff are just people to support them. on watching the show, I realised that i've been too stupid. work so hard for a company that doesn't even see my worth for wat? come and leave straight on the dot, as long as u get ur work done, dun need to really care bout all these pretending to have give face behaviour.

3 Comments:

Blogger Edwin said...

Which reminds me of a local game dev coy that is registered under japanese management. Got a friend who is so pissed off by their management such that he felt cheated, lied, and regrets signing the contract. Now he is getting out soon but unfortunately might have lost his passion to make games temporarily.

10:50 pm GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

i tot your fren should be a perm staff. contract staff meaning those under agency.

11:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Edwin said...

Nopez, he is under contract. Perhaps which party is considered the agency has not been told to me.

8:20 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.