<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

千三百六十三: Happy Anniversary!

2 years le. so fast. next week will be nine months since i've been back from Japan. 9 months of long distance relationship. time really flies I guess.

just for fun: the toilet sign at Fuji TV changes!
Toilet sign at Fuji TV Men's toilet Fuji Television
Raf the dog got more urgent as time passed

so cute right?! the first one was taken last year, in May, the 2nd one was taken last week. The place even bothers to change their toilet signboards to keep the novelty. Well done!!

ate Japanese food today at Akashi. I was surprised TY remembered to msg me, it was really a pleasant surprise. I tried to clear up my tests for tomorrow cos today it was a super scary stressful telephone conference, with my boss sounding scarily quiet and unsatisfied and stern and we all didn't dare to breathe even, and I was trying to explain my bugs and all the time thinking that why she asked for details when she just said she wanted a summary. luckily i reacted pretty fast but it was like a huge super relief when the call was over. so the pleasant surprise dinner invitation gave me something to smile about after the torturous call. and I discovered a URS outlet at vivocity! yay! and i was thinking I had to go all the way to bugis. I knew they had to have one there, the place is so huge. i only wear URS heels in sg, actually, i have tried and tried to search but there are no other shoe makers which are as comfortable for me and my long toes.

ok time to finish the last episode of the 派遣の品格。i dozed off towards the last 10 min yesterday. -.-

4 Comments:

Blogger Edwin said...

hmm.... i wonder what the female toilet sign looks like... they should have changed also rite?

4:56 pm GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

actually i didnt see the female toilet at all! hehe..

5:15 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Edwin said...

so the men's toilet sign is more interesting fer u yeah??

5:33 pm GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

??? I just didn't even walk past the female toilet while the male toilet was at the exit area.

5:47 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.