<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 26, 2007

千三百三十五:Lions in the Office!

I went to the office early this morning and realised that there had been an upgrade in the tool I support over the weekend. After I sent out the email informing everyone to upgrade, and my own PC worked fine so I went for a meeting. An hour later, I returned to my PC to see tons of emails bombarding me with questions about error messages. ???

I went to check on their PCs and the weird thing was that it was an inconsistent problem. I dunno what caused it, probably something wrong with the installer code and they were missing some file in their system. it was very irritating that I couldn't solve the problem and I was feeling very distracted I don't know for what reason.

and the Lions came to our office today! the Lions in the Lion dance i mean. hehe. it was funny seeing them try to do the cai qing and peel the oranges in the cramped cubicles.

DSC00216
the lion hunched over a table peeling oranges & eating documents. hehehe.

but they moved around, and it was a good distraction from work. I miss playing the drums. and I think HL and the rest would have done a much better job at the caiqing compared to today's lions. they were pretty shoddy with their footwork, the oranges they peeled didn't form any word as well.

and the rest of the day went by in a blur, with me trying to check air ticket prices (again.) with a short notice. sighz. i hope this is all worth it in the end.

2 Comments:

Blogger Edwin said...

thot I happen to see a 4D number in one of the photos...

7:51 am GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

yah u did! its part of their lion dance service, letting you pick out 4D numbers. haha

8:39 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.