<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 11, 2007

千三百二十二: Chinese New Year Shopping

Pineapple tarts
does this make your mouth water?

I went CNY shopping with my mum today. we went rochor and it was so crowded and the sun was so scorchingly hot today. I wanted to wear cardigan to block the rays but it was just too warm. so i used the umbrella and put on sunblock instead. .. so my mom bought mushrooms and dried scallops as presents for the other relatives. I wandered around trying out food in the stores, like the mini prawn rolls hehe. but I was having cramps and just standing there wore me out.

after that my mum's shoe strap broke and the priority became shoe buying. walked around the disgustingly crowded OG. there was triumph sale though and I found 2 very nice designs for a very reasonable price. :)

after that we went to bugis junction and they had these fishy designs for their CNY deco:

Bugis Junction CNY Decoration
年年有余

then we just sat at starbucks and stoned for awhile, resting our legs until my dad came to pick us up. and we had steamboat for dinner at home. :) food was great!

now I'm feeling abit too full.

good night!

4 Comments:

Blogger Edwin said...

neber tried to make ur own homemade cookies aeh?

8:25 am GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

nv... no time.. haha.
and no new year for me so i cant be bothered..

9:30 am GMT+8  
Blogger Edwin said...

does that mean u gonna work on the 2 days of cny since ur coy doesnt recognise these 2 public holidaes?

3:56 pm GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

yes. i be working next monday and tuesday...

4:21 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.