Finally, today i met up with andy after almost a year of not seeing him. Mixed feelings welled up. guilt, happiness, and i was having a tummy ache. :S had lunch and we caught up on the past year's happenings. secretly, i was happy to know that he didn't find me petty in comparison with a certain someone at all! heh.. and his parents prefer me! :)
fuck am i not allowed to say wat i wan here animore? everyone gets offended at the littlest things.
followed HS to collect his suit. its nice!! but ... i'm abit worried cos i dun even have any full set of blazer etc. this trip is really costing a bomb. i hope the money comes tomorrow. else, i'm doomed.
ray treated me to dinner @ the pasta cafe. he gave me a very sweet farewell present, a little teddy bear. thanks man... appreciated the effort.. the wrapping was done up pretty well :)
been reading up bout bipolar disorder:
Bipolar disorder causes dramatic mood swings—from overly "high" and/or irritable to sad and hopeless, and then back again, often with periods of normal mood in between. Severe changes in energy and behavior go along with these changes in mood. The periods of highs and lows are called episodes of mania and depression.
Signs and symptoms of depression (or a depressive episode) include:
- Lasting sad, anxious, or empty mood
- Feelings of hopelessness or pessimism
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, or helplessness
- Loss of interest or pleasure in activities once enjoyed, including sex
- Decreased energy, a feeling of fatigue or of being "slowed down"
- Difficulty concentrating, remembering, making decisions
- Restlessness or irritability
- Sleeping too much, or can't sleep
- Change in appetite and/or unintended weight loss or gain
- Chronic pain or other persistent bodily symptoms that are not caused by physical illness or injury
- Thoughts of death or suicide, or suicide attempts
all been experienced in the way the site described. i think those who noe me prolly noe of my mood swings too. could it be that i just was sick?