<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 31, 2004

one thing i hate most: to be stood up by pple.

especially when you tell me to meet you at one place, and u fail to inform me that u're actually not there any more, until i reach there and call to ask how come all the shops are closed, then u actually tell me, "oops, i'm having dinner at another building.." and u nv give me further instructions to tell me to wait there or wat. At least give me a message to say where u'll be rite? was freaking pissed. and its like meet for wat since u chose to have dinner earlier on? i dun think its unreasonable that i get angry bout this, i'm sure anyone would be unhappy if they're tired and kena dua-ed.

i need more sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.