<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 10, 2011

千九百五十八: Shitloads of Stupid Conditions

I'm not happy!! Not happy to be in this house that's not mine, that I can't stick anything on the walls, I can't put up shelves, where the kitchen is so dark & dingy & windowless and I have no space on the counter to cut up ingredients except with a tiny 100yen chopping  board. I want a sunny kitchen, I want to have space on the counter & cupboards to keep more pots & pans, & even to put a recipe book! (Now I have to keep going back & forth from the dining table to the kitchen when reading the recipe book. which is damn stupid .... i want to sleep on a bed, I want a house with enough space in the room for a bed!

What does the stupid guy want? Near to a station, near to his parents, but cheap enough, but not on the side of the station nearer to the expressway (because it's noisy & air is polluted), but spacious, but have resale value because he might be reassigned to Tokyo. & how often is he actually at home? An average of 59 hours per week & out of which, 42 hours sleeping. Which means only 10% of a week he is actually awake & enjoying his time at home. Whereas I am at home 85% of the time (144/168 hours). Shouldn't it be me who decides what kind of house we should live in?? 

& he gets unhappy when I return to Singapore for a longer period. Why should I want to be here when I still feel that Singapore is still my home more? Family, food, friends. Everyone & everything is still in Singapore for me. 

6 Comments:

Blogger xynn11 said...

Hugzz. Yes u deserve to have ur house ur way. I'm with you!

11:27 am GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

hugzzzz (T.T)

3:02 pm GMT+8  
Blogger P.I.G. said...

*hugs* guess it's not easy to own a house here, but not that impossible too.. try discussing and work out a plan to get one by the end of X year, and keep a look out for good ones along the way?

Btw, do houses in Japan generally have resale values?

-Shu Ping

8:37 pm GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

hi Shu Ping!

u are so positive! I think the main problem was his attitude towards house-searching, like the moment we got married I was kinda looking out but I think he didn't even have the idea of doing that until like now?! :(

I think resale values depends on the general nearness to the train station & proximity to the city centre + the general reputation of the area like schools, supermarket, crimerate (think this is same as sg..) and prices apparently go up if its nearer to the mountains ....

I hope he comes round soon about this house thing, i'm quite tired of the constant quarrelling about this.

6:26 am GMT+8  
Blogger P.I.G. said...

Didnt know houses nearer to the mountains are more expensive! Well maybe he's just scared of committing to a big purchase that he has to pay off for years? Happens to me... it probably helps if you work out the maths (rental vs own housing) to him?

Meanwhile, since the current place isnt a bad place, enjoy it while you still can =))

12:40 pm GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

yup! so only the rich people can afford to live in the mountains! good view somemore hehe

hmm, the maths isn't that bad, equivalent to rent actually, but his character is just 婆婆妈妈 to start with :x

we shall see how in a few weeks !

4:13 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.