<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 28, 2009

千八百四十: 大难不死,必有后福

Long week of many many meetings, & of an accidental bad fall last week leading to a very bad bump on the head, and hurt my neck & back as well. Went to the A&E, did an xray, no cracks in the skull luckily and no CT scan since my memory seemed intact. it hurts like crazy when i lie down, or sneeze, which is not a very good sign. 大难不死,必有后福, at least some good things have happened this week which might lead to something bigger and I would have paid my dues for the past 3 years of hard work.

Learnt to crochet this week, hopefully can complete an animal by the weekend. :) by accident, the animal is turning out to be lifesize instead of small and cute. maybe can make a few by the time i leave. hahaha!

I can't really remember if there's anything else to mention for the week, probably not, maybe the hit on the head did affect me somewhat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.