<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

千七百五十六: 忘年会 @ 味千 

Dinner with the JP Cos team today, mainly to use up our Bowling competition takashimaya vouchers. As we are approaching the end of the year, ついでに、we had our 忘年会. lots of stupid onigiri jokes.

I suddenly feel very unexcited about all the presents I wrapped. do they really matter? do the pple even care whether they get the present from me? when I excitedly said to someone i was getting him a gift, i got no reply. well.. that can only mean the person is thinking "oh shit, i must get her one too" or "erh why she get me anything?" or "huh??" . sighz. do anything i do really even matter at all?

had a throbbing headache at work today for no reason, woke up not feeling too well. and was that bad until I sat at the table and stoned quite a while, looking all pale and not really knowing what I was doing.

have decided to do away with the videographer. maybe just go find Araki-san to ask if i can borrow her videocam.

have decided to write less.

like i said - does anyone really even care?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.