<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

千六百〇三: Gone Baby Gone

I watched the movie with my cousin and D at Vivo after work. Managed to rush & complete my work properly by 5.30pm on the dot.

Pretty good movie, the twists and turns my head spin but the foul language was abit of a turnoff. I always liked a good mystery though, and the mystery of how the kid disappeared and who did it and why kept me intrigued for the whole movie so that I could know the whole story properly.

CNY eve tomorrow. no CNY mood at all this year. Just feels like a normal day, with normal work tomorrow, and I realised i had forgotten all about buying CNY clothes altogether. But luckily bought a lot of red-pink clothes in abercrombie so can just wear them.

midweek tomorrow. long weekend ahead... sianz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.