<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 19, 2007

千四百五十九: Lethargy

Yay! Ryo is back from his work trips! He had LA then London/Germany directly one after another but I guess nowadays I hardly think about where he is since we don't call each other everyday anyway. only when we are planning stuff do we talk alot more, like when deciding where we were going to stay and all. but the trip is still a month away...

I've had nothing much to do at work lately, I don't know the reason for it. I hate to have nothing to do, my brain will probably just rot to nothing soon.

Friday tomorrow finally. Every week should just be a 4 day work week.

I don't know why I have been feeling so lethargic the whole week. I am in fact going to bed now. nitez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.