<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

千四百五十七: ニキビ

I dunno where they came from but i noticed all these tiny pimple like bumps on my face these few days. due to lack of sleep? I hope they disappear soon.

I realised this morning I lacked tops that can at least cover my tummy when I was trying to get dressed. I could only find really tiny tops and in the end I had to find a top that revealed abit of my tummy. argh. so I got myself a tank top from M'Industrie, the shop selling all the Disney themed tops. They were having sale, so for $19.90, got a pretty cool ribbed tank top.

I think I caught the virus too, cos my throat sorta hurts and my hands are really warm with my head spinning a little. and my whole arm just feels so sore, not just the wrist part. I wonder what's wrong. zzz I think its time to sleep..

8 more working days to pay day! :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Edwin said...

I suppose there is nothing wrong with revealing the tummie, a lot of skinny girls also do that anyway... then again, I remember seeing this type of "dress" that might help...

http://image.blog.livedoor.jp/mihiro_blog/imgs/9/2/92d5600c.jpg

5:10 pm GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

erm that dress is so shapeless!

10:58 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Edwin said...

Shapeless is good coz it makes guys trying to guess the shape or whats beneath it. Which makes it to have another feeling compared to wearing a skirt... you might be able to guess it anyway...

4:57 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.