<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 07, 2007

千四百四十八: 送別会いっぱい

2 farewell sessions in a day. It's enough to really drain all the emotions from you.

Started in the day with WK leaving and we had a farewell lunch at Sushi Tei Vivocity for him. sighz. argh. this is the biggest downer since the Redmond trip was cancelled.

weekiong/me

:'(

Evening, we had a KTV session, all girls with Konno-san. It was very fun, at first, towards the end some of the ladies started crying and it was all downhill from there. (T.T)

Then rushed off from the KTV to the BBQ for WK and other people in the team who had already left last month. Had quite alot of fun playing indian Poker, until wk had to drag out some depressing topic and it brought out all the hurt and fury at a certain person. Why Why WHY!!! It hurts to see the person having fun in the office with other people while i am suffering from his selfishness. He made me part of something and now he just suddenly put me into a vacuum. It hurts everyday, from a moment of weakness I brought this upon myself. I can't let it go because I still feel the hurt.

I want to return to Japan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.