<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 29, 2007

千四百四十: 朝番

it's my turn to do morning shift these 2 days and I had to wake up at 6.30am 6.20am to reach the office at 7.30am. Luckily my sister has school and my parents send her to school so I just follow the car to reach work in time at 7.35am.

it's actually quite nice to be at work at this time cos the office is quiet and empty & you can do pretty much what you want in the morning. Check the essential stuff to make sure they are working, then just relax abit. & then somemore, by 4.30pm you're free, while the rest of your colleagues are still busy. :D

Shrek 3 was really funny, but the movie was abit too short. would have been better if it was slightly longer. but I think at least there wasn't as many babies as we were led to believe in the trailer. phew. that would have been disgusting! the bra-burning feminist part was seriously (-.-!!)

today watching transformers~ yay!

1 Comments:

Blogger Edwin said...

nothing wrong with that burning part mah...

8:14 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.