<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 25, 2007

千四百三十七: Mist

ok I made this little thing over the weekend as well:

Crystal Heart
checkered crystal heart


sweet でしょう?

But I haven't decided if I want to make it into a pendant, a handphone strap accessory or a keychain. I'll just let it hang from the string a little while longer.

Made appt with Akane to watch Shrek on Wednesday finally, and then got movie date to watch Transformers as well on Friday. :D

Looking forward for July to be here cos in a week someone I'm waiting for would be here. I think I am still waiting? I am not sure anymore myself. But at least in July, it will be testing period again and we will have lots to do. I am so free these few days it is killing me to pretend to be busy. That's harder than doing real work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Edwin said...

hmm tis' thing size of moi palm... so big... hmm then e pendant must be so big ya?

6:33 pm GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

size of your palm? its barely 3cm wide lei..

8:07 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.