<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 30, 2007

千三百八十六: きょとん

きょとん
kyoton
It means, to look confused or stupefied or to look vacant.

haha. a very interesting new word.

Yesterday C came back from his work trip!! I had only expected him back on Monday, so it was an unexpected surprise, but then it also meant I had to return him the Wii. :( It was abit strange meeting him after 4-5 years, didn't really know what to say to him. But after last night, I think I really appreciate him making an effort about everything so far. :) ok, but its still too early to say if it continues.

today is supposed to be a Public Holiday for me. argh. but no holidays. we had to take Leave in Lieu and come back to work cos of the stupid user acceptance tests. Actually I had nothing to do, cos I had already finished my stuff. so been zobo-ing the whole day. sighz. bored ...

4 Comments:

Blogger Edwin said...

tomolo is holidae...

11:17 pm GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

tomorrow is a working day in Japan. which means a working day for me.

12:48 am GMT+8  
Blogger Edwin said...

how cum they dun respect sg's holidae one??

12:44 pm GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

because my job nature is to support the users in JAPAN? why would we take holiday when the Japan users are not on holiday and vice versa?

12:52 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.